What is it and why should you take it? Creatine can improve your performance in the gym. Studies show that it can increase muscle mass, strength, and exercise performance. Additionally, it provides a number of other health benefits, such as protecting against neurological disease. It is one of the world’s most tested supplements and has an outstanding safety profile. About 95% of your body’s creatine is stored in muscles in the form of phosphocreatine. The other 5% is found in your brain, kidneys, and liver. Chemically speaking, it shares many similarities with amino acids. Your body can produce it from the amino acids glycine and arginine. Who Should take Creatine? Those looking to gain muscle, enhance strength and improve exercise performance should include taking creatine in their workout regimen. Taking creatine as a supplement is very popular amongst athletes and bodybuilders. It is already found naturally in muscle cells and will produce more energy during the heavier lifting or high intensity exercises. How long does It take to feel the effects: Several factors affect your body’s creatine stores, including meat intake, exercise, amount of muscle mass and levels of hormones like testosterone and IGF-1. While it’s possible to maximize your creatine stores slowly over several weeks, a 5- to 7-day loading phase of 10-20 grams daily, followed by lower doses to maintain high levels is safe and the fastest way to maximize your muscle stores and reap creatine’s benefits.
INCREASE MUSCLE MASS – It can alter numerous cellular pathways that lead to new muscle growth. For example, it boosts the formation of proteins that create new muscle fibers
INCREASED CELL HYDRATION: Lifts water content within your muscle cells, which causes a cell volumization effect that may play a role in muscle growth
KEY SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS TO GET THE RESULTS –Creatine can improve your performance in the gym. Studies show that it can increase muscle mass, strength, and exercise performance. Additionally, it provides a number of other health benefits, such as protecting against neurological disease.
100% MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: Unlike many of the large supplement companies, who use cheap fillers and unproven ingredients, [High T] Black Testosterone Booster has only the most potent active ingredients PROVEN to boost testosterone. [High T] Black Testosterone Booster is backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If within 30 Days you are not 100% THRILLED with your purchase, we’ll gladly refund your purchase.